Want to work with an author, blogger & freelance journalist to reach an audience of highly engaged mums and dads? Then download my media kit and read on!
As an established influencer and mum of four I can:
- Create unique, tailored and shareable content promoting and linking to your product or service, driving traffic to your brand or website.
- Endorse your product or service through one-off campaign collaborations and longer brand ambassadorships.
- Review your product or service and share my verdict with my loyal and highly engaged audience of mums and dads.
- Share details of your product or service with my 10k+ social media followers across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest.
- Create entertaining and engaging videos featuring your product or service and share them across my You Tube channel, blog and social media channels.
- Speak with authority on all aspects of pregnancy and parenting.
Brands I have worked with include:
“Beattie Communications has worked with Natalie for almost five years across a variety of brands within our portfolio. She’s professional, enthusiastic and creative with her work and with the content she produces for our brands across her channels. Natalie is reliable with all briefs and deadlines given to her and consistent in her standard of output. She’s certainly part of the Beattie family,” Beattie Communications, who have worked with brands including Smiggle, Huggies and Innocent Drinks.
“I have worked with Natalie on a variety of campaigns and she consistently produces high-quality content. Her blog exhibits her passion for curating and writing content and she is a great pleasure to work with,” Karen Ngai, Click Consult search marketing agency.
“Natalie has worked with us on campaigns and always fulfils the brief and meets deadlines, producing wonderful content,” Susanna Scott, co-founder of parenting website BritMums.
In the news!
I have appeared on ITV’s This Morning and Good Morning Britain debating parenting issues such as whether summer babies should start school at four or five and if it’s ok to wear pyjamas on the school run.
I am also a regular contributor to radio debates on parenting issues and have featured on programmes across the BBC.
I am available to speak on all aspects of parenting and family life as a voice for parents and to lend my weight to the latest topical issues.
To discuss how we can work together email email@example.com or visit my contact me page.